First birthday party ideas and/ or suggestions:
· Create a slideshow with pictures starting at moms’ pregnancy and going along the baby its first year of life. Now place a TV-screen or computer in the center of the party to play the slideshow. If you aren’t in the possibility to go digital, you can place some nice photo frames with the baby’s nicest pictures.
· Make little photo cards you can offer your guests as a small reminder for this lovely day.
· Scale back the guest list to avoid overwhelming your baby and keep in mind that your child has the need to sleep in the afternoon when selecting a location.
· Choosing a time when your baby goes asleep is important for arranging the party and inviting the guests. It would be a disappointment for all the guests as the star of the party wouldn’t be present.
· Place some wooden letter blocks and bring your baby’s name under attention. Especially the elderly or even other relatives have the habit of forgetting the new name. These blocks can work as a playful reminder.
· Play a DVD as an activity for the other kids when your baby is asleep. Gif these kids something to do in a calm and peaceful way.
· Don’t forget your camera to take lots of pictures or even to create a home video.
Lots of birthday wishes to your child from the entire I-Birthday Wishes team!