16th birthday party ideas:
· A movie marathon night could be a fantastic idea for a birthday celebration. At the age of sixteen everyone loves movies. You can even rent a screen and projector to
· Karaoke is a great way to set the mood on a birthday party.
· Have a BBQ! At this age most of the guests won’t like just anything to eat. Play safe and have BBQ, this way everybody will have something they like.
· A short but hilarious game is donut fishing. Hang a bunch of donuts on to fishing wire and let the guests try to eat them without using their hands.
· There’s nothing funnier than seeing a group of people with pie all over their face: have a pie eating contest!
· An extreme makeover theme is a hit amongst teens. Provide makeup, skincare products and let them do a manicure or pedicure.
· A game night is a great idea for the boys at sixteen. You can ask their friends in advance to bring their game consoles and they can game until dawn.
· Select some of your child’s best friends and go to a theme park.
Tips for a nice 16th birthday party:
· Make it an “invite only” party because high school kids can have a lot of friends.
· Get contact details from every parent of the kids present at the party.
· No alcohol for children under 18, providing alcohol to these guests is illegal.